|Generic students. Seemingly stuck in the 90s. Pic from smh.com.au|
However, I've decided that I need to make the most of my precious uni years in another sense, and have thus decided to make some resolutions. No, not to study more and drink less (because I'm a bit of a granny on the ole alcohol front). Here are my alternative (ooh, "alternative"... I almost sound edgy) uni resolutions:
1. I will remember it's OK to stay out/up past 2am.
2. I will try new drinks and not just stick to Malibu, Baileys and Amaretto. Mmm... sugar is my friend.
3. I will not get into a tizzy if I ever don't get my ten a day. (Portions of fruit and veg that is, not ciggies. I don't smoke. Eww.)
4. I will be kind to everyone. Well, I'll try anyway. Remind me of this if I am mean to you.
5. I will not take on more than I have time to do - I will learn to say NO!
6. I also will not be so busy that I have no time to socialise.
7. I will cook a new recipe every week. I can see myself slipping into a routine of eating my top comfort food - pasta, cheese and beans (don't knock it till you've tried it) - every night.
Well that should do it. Seven resolutions that will hopefully make my second year of uni a million times better than my first. Which was awesome anyway.