Have a read:
"Let’s face it, you’ve got a pretty sweet deal with this student life thing, yet how often do you moan about deadlines, hangovers and being cold?
And how often do you hear graduates moaning about missing their student days and wishing they could go back? Precisely.
So, next time you feel like curling up in the foetal position and crying “woe is me!”, I suggest you have another look at the following list and remind yourself that actually, student life is bloody great.
1. You can sleep in. A lot.
2. Ergo, You can go out. A lot.
3. And stay up as late as you want.
4. No-one judges you if you’re in your PJs at 3pm…
5. …or eating pizza at 3am.
6. You can drink juice straight from the carton, because it’s YOURS and only yours.
7. You don’t have to persuade your parents you’re too ill to go to classes.
8. It’s perfectly acceptable to use “I can’t afford it” as an excuse.
9. You get discounts on loads of stuff.
10. There are (practically) no boundaries as to what a student can or can’t wear.
11. You don’t have to study subjects you hate any more (well, hopefully).
12. Activities, societies, clubs and trips are all conveniently organised in one place.